Wednesday 28 November 2012

Vampire chic, Twilight style!


My name is Lauren and I’m a Twi-hard! Like many of you out there, this is my favourite time of year. Not just because of Christmas, but because the latest and final instalment of Twilight in all it’s handsome vampire/lupine glory is back on the silver screen! To be quite honest I think I’ll be mourning the end of the Twilight franchise for months to come.

After patiently waiting two whole days to see the film, I finally got to watch it last Sunday and safe to say, I am now even more obsessed! Tissues were at the ready and I completely didn't see that ending coming, however I will not ruin it for those who are yet to see the final chapter! 

When the opportunity arose to blog about this wonderful saga, of course I was first in line! What better way to pay homage to the characters sultry and gothic styles, then to put together some of my favourite Twilight inspired fashion and jewellery pieces and create my very own vampire style guide in the process?! 

Personally I think I’m a little more Alice than Bella. Bella’s style is very dressed down or tomboy trendy - t-shirts, skinny jeans, trainers; check!. I on the other hand frequently opt for cutesy floral prints to hang in my wardrobe. However, this season I’ve been completely won over by the gothic and rock-chic inspired clothes and accessories that adorned the A/W12 catwalks. The studs, leather and of course a splash of sparkle are the perfect way to create your very own dark and brooding, seductive look with a feminine flourish.

I recently purchased a great leather look skater skirt from River Island and it is definitely my favourite item of clothing at the moment! This timeless style of the skater skirt fashioned in an edgy material is the perfect way to style up a basic tee. I wear mine with a grey boyfriend t-shirt from Topshop. Tuck it into this skirt and drape with a statement necklace like this Fiorelli multi-chain crystal necklet. 


This skirt is easily dressed up for a night out too, team with a black studded crop top and combine with a cocktail ring to add drama and enchantment.

Our personalised jewellery selection is a great way to create unique pieces of jewellery in minutes and have it delivered straight to your door. This triangle shaped Amethyst set in sterling silver is the perfect accompaniment to this outfit.


Take a peek at our Twi-hard & Autumn/Winter look Pinterest boards for some more inspiration on how to adapt the latest Twilight inspired fashion and jewellery tips!


Shop at H.Samuel
Peek at our Pinterest Boards
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment